MARGARET S. FLYNN
Attorney at Law
Margaret S. Flynn
Tarkington, O’Neill, Barrack & Chong
100 Stony Point Road, Suite 270
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Facsimile: (707) 544-3144
Margaret S. Flynn is a civil litigator with 24 years experience in the defense of a wide variety of litigation matters including personal injury, premises liability, landlord/tenant, construction defect, real estate and products liability.
Ms. Flynn has served as a Judge Pro Tem of the Sonoma County Superior Court as a Settlement Conference Panelist and as a Small Claims Judge.
- University of San Francisco, J.D. 1987
- University of California at Davis, B.A.
- California State Bar
Admitted to Practice:
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Memberships and Panels
- Judge Pro Tem, Sonoma County Superior Court Settlement Conference Panel